Steven J. Rosen
Born in Chicago, Illinois, Steve received his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana in 1987 and his law degree in 1990 from Washington University School of Law in St. Louis, Missouri. While in law school, Steve received the American Jurisprudence Award for his study of the Uniform Commercial Code Article 2, Sales. After graduating from law school, Steve began working in Springfield, Illinois at Holley Law Office. Thereafter, Steve and Grady Holley formed Holley and Rosen.
Steve practices in many areas of law including personal injury, workers’ compensation, medical malpractice and Illinois driver’s license reinstatement. Steve has developed a very diverse clientele. He has successfully represented injured people suffering from a variety of serious injuries, including death. Steve is a member of the Sangamon County Bar Association, Illinois State Bar Association and the American Association for Justice.
- Political Science Honor Society
- “10 Best” Attorneys for Client Satisfaction in Illinois by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Attorney & Practice Magazine: Top 10 Illinois P.I. Attorney 2019
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys: 10 Best in Client Satisfaction 2016
- American Jurist Institute: Top 10 Illinois P.I. Attorney 2016, 2018
- National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Civil Plaintiff 2020