Trial Attorneys Who Know How To Maximize Compensation
As lawyers who used to defend insurance companies, we at Holley, Rosen & Beard, LLC, understand personal injury cases from both a plaintiff and an insurance company’s point of view. We know how insurance companies value injury cases and can help you seek maximum compensation for your case.
No matter how you were hurt, we are here to answer your questions about medical care, insurance and other issues related to your accident. We will give you an honest evaluation of your case and explain your options, so you can make an educated decision about what you want to do. From our law offices in Springfield, we represent personal injury victims throughout central Illinois.
We Help You Get The Compensation And Benefits You Deserve
With more than 50 years of experience, we have seen all types of injury cases, worked with families from throughout the state and ultimately know what it takes to get you the compensation you need in a timely, effective manner.
Below are some of the most common types of cases we handle:
- Car accidents: To preserve your rights to full compensation after a car wreck, don’t sign anything or say anything before you talk to a lawyer.
- Truck accidents: These wrecks often incur some of the most serious injuries and require the assistance of attorneys who know how to handle complex accident cases.
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents: If you were injured on a bike or while on foot after being hit by a car, you can still pursue compensation for your injuries.
- Wrongful death: When a loved one dies in an accident, our lawyers will guide you through the legal and financial issues, so you can concentrate on your family.
- Medical malpractice: A bad medical outcome does not necessarily mean that your provider was guilty of malpractice. Malpractice cases are hard to prove and require the use of experts.
- Construction accidents: Construction accidents often result in two legal claims: a personal injury claim and a claim for Illinois workers’ compensation benefits.
- Dog bites: When an animal attack results in an injury, the owner is automatically responsible, unless you were trespassing or tormenting the animal.
- Slip-and-fall injuries: If you fall and injure yourself in a store, you might think that the store will pay for your damages. However, unless you can prove negligence, the store is not likely to pay you anything.
No matter the scale or scope of your accident and subsequent injuries, we encourage you to give us a call at 217-280-4984 or 877-671-5884. It doesn’t cost you anything, and you can get answers to your questions. We understand that the aftermath of an accident is confusing, and we are here to clear things up.
When you hire us, we will get to work ensuring you are treated fairly by the insurance company, get the treatment you need, understand the long-term effects of your injuries, and will fight for the just compensation you need to cover medical bills and other accident-related expenses.