What Can An Attorney Do For Me After A Car Accident?Request a Free Consultation
Although the insurance company may act like your friend, they are really just trying to get you to close your claim as quickly as possible and cheaply as possible — or hope that you do not pursue your claim at all. With help from our team at Holley, Rosen & Beard, LLC, you will have more than 50 years of legal experience by your side, reviewing your case and making sure you get maximum compensation for your injuries.
Do You Really Know What Your Claim Is Worth?
Our team of lawyers and professionals has helped numerous individuals and families in Springfield and throughout Illinois get the treatment and compensation they need after being injured in car accidents, truck accidents and various other types of injury claims.
We know the local as well as legal landscape and how to build strong claims that put money back in your pocket.
Below are just a few of the things we will help with when you hire our firm:
- Get the medical treatment you need: We make sure you get in touch with the right doctors and other health care professionals to receive the medical treatment you truly need.
- Valuate your claim: We can help you get a clear idea of how much your claim is worth. We have handled numerous claims and know when the insurance company is trying to lowball your settlement.
- Give you the space you need to recover: The last thing you want to do is deal with the insurance company, stare at medical bills or deal with other accident-related expenses. We handle these and other issues for you so you can focus on getting better.
- Take your claim as far as it needs to go: In most cases, we will reach a settlement with the insurance company. However, in some instances, going to trial may be the best course of action to make sure you get what you deserve. We are skilled, proven litigators, which means the insurance company is more apt to reach a fair, timely settlement rather than face us in court.
- Help you remain patient: We know that you want your claim to be over and done with. However, these things can take time; especially if you want to get maximum compensation. We will keep you fully informed throughout the process, answer any questions you have, and give you the resources and information you need to determine the outcome of your case.
Ready To Learn More?
There are numerous other advantages to working with our team. We are a local practice focused on helping real people in our communities.