Springfield Catastrophic Injury AttorneyRequest a Free Consultation
Serious injuries caused by the careless or negligent actions of others can result in lifelong physical pain and suffering and financial difficulties. At Holley, Rosen & Beard, LLC, we are ready to help if you need a Springfield catastrophic injury attorney. Our team has an extensive track record of success in helping injury victims throughout Illinois recover the compensation they need from at-fault parties. Let us get to work helping you today.
Why Choose Holley, Rosen & Beard, LLC for a Catastrophic Injury Case?
- At Holley, Rosen & Beard, LLC, our team has a thorough understanding of how catastrophic injuries can affect individuals and families.
- We have more than 50 years of combined experience handling complex injury claims in Springfield and throughout Illinois.
- Our team handles catastrophic injury claims in Springfield on a contingency basis. Clients will not pay any legal fees unless we successfully recover the compensation they need.
What is Considered a “Catastrophic” Injury?
There is no singular definition of what a “catastrophic” injury is, but we can generally define these injuries as those that cause long-term disabilities or permanent changes in a person’s life. There are various types of injuries that could be considered catastrophic, including the following:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries with paralysis
- Significant burn injuries
- Crush injuries or amputations
- Massive infections
- Significant blood loss
Additionally, there may be various types of other injuries that could be considered catastrophic depending on how they affect a person’s life. We encourage you to reach out to an attorney who can examine the facts of your case and help determine the best route moving forward for the classification of your claim.
Compensation Available for Catastrophic Injury Victims in Springfield
Individuals who sustain catastrophic injuries in the Springfield area may be able to recover various types of compensation if the incident was caused by the negligence of another party. Our Springfield catastrophic injury attorneys work diligently to recover both “special” and “general” damages on behalf of every client that we assist.
Special damages are often referred to as economic damages, and these refer to the losses individuals experience that are relatively calculable after the incident occurs. Our team will use receipts, invoices, and bills that come into you after the incident in order to calculate the following:
- Emergency medical expenses
- Physical therapy or rehabilitation costs
- Payment for prescription or over-the-counter medications
- Medical devices
- In-home medical care
- Home and vehicle modification to help with immobility
- Lost wages if a victim is unable to work
- Household out-of-pocket costs arising due to the injury
General damages are regularly referred to as non-economic damages, and this refers to unseen losses individuals are likely to experience. These are more immeasurable and focus on the injury victim’s physical and emotional pain and suffering as well as their loss of quality of life caused by the injury.
Contact a Springfield Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you love has sustained a severe injury caused by the negligent actions of another individual or entity, reach out to the team at Holley, Rosen & Beard, LLC today. We have the resources necessary to investigate every aspect of your injury claim, and we have no problem standing up to aggressive insurance carriers. When you need a Springfield catastrophic injury attorney, you can reach us for a free consultation of your claim by filling out our contact form or calling us at (877) 671-5884.