Springfield Brain Injury AttorneyRequest a Free Consultation
Traumatic brain injuries can lead to significant setbacks for individuals and their families. It is imperative for brain injury victims to have a route for recovering compensation from at-fault parties. At Holley, Rosen & Beard, LLC, we are here to help if you need a Springfield brain injury attorney by your side. We want to take the steps necessary to recover the compensation you need to get through this difficult time.
Why Choose Holley, Rosen & Beard, LLC for a Brain Injury Case?
- At Holley, Rosen & Beard, LLC, our team has more than five decades of experience and has gathered a wealth of legal knowledge that we can use to assist brain injury victims.
- We aim to make a difference in individuals’ lives, particularly those who have been harmed through no fault of their own.
- Our Springfield brain injury handles claims on a contingency fee basis, which means clients will not have to worry about paying anything until after we successfully recover compensation for their losses.
Who Will Hold Liability for a Brain Injury Claim?
There must be an extensive investigation into a brain injury case in order to determine liability. Depending on how the brain injury occurred, liability could fall to a single individual or entity or multiple individuals or entities.
These claims are built around evidence gathering. When you have a skilled brain injury lawyer in Illinois by your side, you will have an advocate who can use their resources to fully investigate every aspect of the claim. The route of the investigation will depend on the nature of the incident. For example, investigating a brain injury caused by a car accident will look different than investigating a brain injury caused by a negligent medical provider.
Depending on the type of claim, some of the types of evidence used to determine liability include statements from eyewitnesses or others involved, photographs and video surveillance, accident reports, property owner training and maintenance records, vehicle black box data, mobile device data, and more.
Compensation Available for Brain Injury Victims in Springfield
Springfield brain injury victims may be able to recover a range of types of compensation. At Holley, Rosen & Beard, LLC, we want to make sure that brain injury victims have the money they need to handle any short or long-term disabilities arising due to the incident. This means we vigorously pursue the following types of compensation for every client:
- Complete coverage of medical expenses
- Compensation for any necessary in-home medical care
- Payment for rehabilitation centers or medical devices
- Lost wages if a brain injury victim cannot work
- Property damage expenses
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering damages
Call a Springfield Brain Injury Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you care about has sustained a brain injury caused by the negligent actions of another, the team at Holley, Rosen & Beard, LLC is here to help. We have extensive resources at our disposal, and we know what it takes to help injury victims recover compensation from at-fault parties. We will not back down from aggressive insurance carriers, and we have no problem taking your brain injury case to trial. When you need a Springfield brain injury attorney, you can reach us for a free consultation of your claim by filling out our contact form or calling us at (877) 671-5884.