Springfield Criminal Defense AttorneyRequest a Free Consultation
If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime in Springfield, the first thing you must do is hire a criminal defense attorney. A Springfield criminal defense lawyer can aid you in protecting your rights while looking out for your best interests. They can provide you with guidance and support throughout the entire legal process.
Holley Rosen & Beard, LLC is ready to help you navigate the legal system so that you resolve your charges in the most beneficial way possible.
Why Choose Holley, Rosen & Beard?
- Our team of legal professionals brings over 50 years of experience and knowledge to your case
- The skill, knowledge, and experience we bring to each case may ultimately culminate in successful outcomes
- We provide you with the skill of a much larger firm and the attention and communication you would expect from a smaller one
We Represent Various Criminal Charges
Crimes in Springfield range from minor offenses like traffic tickets to much more serious criminal violations like violent crimes. Some common criminal offenses that you may face include:
- Drug crimes
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Assault and battery
- Reckless driving
- Sexual assault
- Fraud and embezzlement
The Springfield criminal attorneys with Holley, Rosen & Beard, LLC can help you navigate the charges against you and will strive to win a satisfactory resolution.
What a Criminal Defense Attorney Can Offer You
When you have been accused of a crime, it is important that you have an experienced criminal defense attorney at your side. They will perform a number of tasks for you. Some of these are listed below:
- Investigate your case, and gather and analyze evidence
- Review police reports and examine any statements by witnesses to glean important information that could be helpful in your defense
- Call on expert witnesses to shore up arguments in your defense
- Negotiate with prosecutors to have your charges dropped or reduced
- Defend you in court if your case goes to trial
- Create a robust defense strategy
- Compellingly tell your story
- Protecting your rights and your best interests
A criminal defense attorney in Springfield will review your case and tailor a defense strategy to your personal needs. Your goals are our goals.
A Criminal Defense Attorney is Imperative
When you are facing a potential criminal conviction, it can be a disturbing and overwhelming experience. Having an experienced criminal defense team working to provide you with support and guidance can make a frightening situation less so. Here are some reasons you need a criminal defense attorney:
- A criminal defense lawyer understands your constitutional rights and protects them from the time you are arrested until your case is resolved
- In many instances, a criminal defense attorney in Springfield can negotiate a plea deal for you, often resulting in reduced or dismissed charges and less impactful penalties
- Your criminal defense team can devise a strategy that can enhance your chances of beating the charges waged against you
- If your criminal case goes before the court, having a quality criminal defense attorney at your side advocating for you can be immensely reassuring
We Fight for Your Freedom
By hiring a Springfield criminal defense attorney with Holley, Rosen & Beard, LLC, you can feel confident that you will have the most robust defense team imaginable at your disposal. You are in good hands with us, from investigation to negotiation to arguing for you before the court.
Contact us for a free consultation today. We are ready to tirelessly defend your freedom.