Springfield Felony Defense AttorneyRequest a Free Consultation
If you or a loved one has been charged with a felony offense, you are probably concerned about your future. The long and short-term implications of a felony conviction can be very serious. Hiring an experienced Springfield felony defense attorney is in your best interest when trying to mitigate the negative impact such a charge could have on your future.
Why Choose Holley, Rosen & Beard, LLC?
- Our combined 50 years of experience and knowledge will benefit you when challenging the charge against you
- You will experience the benefits of a small firm that offers personalized service, but with the legal acumen, you would expect of larger firms.
- You can have peace of mind knowing that you are represented by a firm that is highly thought of by their peers as well as our clients
Felony Cases That We Represent
The felony criminal defense lawyers in Springfield with Holley, Rosen & Beard, LLC, have vast experience representing an array of felony charges. Below are some of the charges we commonly represent, but it is hardly an exhaustive list:
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Aggravated assault
- Domestic violence
- Drug trafficking
- Human trafficking
- Money laundering
- Grand theft
If you are charged with an offense, not on the above list, know that this is just a sampling of cases we have experienced defending. Reach out to us to discuss the charges against you.
How a Felony Conviction Will Affect You
A felony conviction can be life-altering. It is important to understand all the ways it can negatively impact your life when considering how to proceed with a charge against you. The following is a list of ways that a felony conviction can change your life:
- You may spend time in jail or prison
- You could be subject to substantial fines
- Loss of employment or the inability to secure gainful employment is common with felony convictions. Many employers have policies that decline employment to felons.
- Few employers will hold a job for an employee serving time, so you could lose your job if convicted
- Your professional licensing can be suspended or revoked if you are convicted of a felony
- Securing housing can be difficult since landlords typically run background checks on potential tenants
- Custodial and visitation rights are further complicated by a criminal record
- You may be forfeiting your opportunity for higher education since some applications are rejected if the applicant has a criminal record. Those convicted of felonies may also be turned down for scholarships, student loans, and grants.
What a Springfield Felony Defense Lawyer Can Do for You
When facing a possible criminal conviction, peace of mind can be in short supply. Knowing what to expect can alleviate some of the stress you are feeling. There are a number of ways that our Springfield felony defense lawyers can help.
We will investigate your case, the evidence, and the witness testimonies to construct the strongest strategy possible for you. Our understanding of the law and precedents related to your case helps us to protect your rights.
We are comfortable negotiating on your behalf and can often secure a plea bargain to dismiss your case or reduce charges. We have the resources to get you the best expert witnesses available. We will fight for you to get a prompt answer if you have a question. We strive to have consistent communication with our clients.
If negotiations are unsuccessful, we are ready to represent you in court. Our skilled trial lawyers are comfortable in the courtroom. Whether you are facing a charge for a white-collar crime, a violent crime, driving under the influence (DUI), drug or alcohol-related charge, Holley, Rosen & Beard, LLC has your back.
We are Ready to Represent You
Contact the skilled felony defense lawyers with Holley, Rosen & Beard, LLC, if you or a loved one has been charged with a criminal offense. Our goal is to get you the most successful outcome possible. Schedule your free consultation today so that we can begin constructing a robust defense on your behalf.